What We Do
- Medford First Church of the Nazarene (THE NAZ) offers immigration services through its OPISS Immigration Program in Medford, OR.
- Our NOMINAL FEES directly support the availability of our program to the public and are essential for continued viability of the office. We prioritize delivery of services to low-income clients who have no availability of other immigration services. No client will be turned away based on inability to pay. Scholarships may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the decision of what types of cases are appropriate for our office.
- We DO NOT handle immigration work that involves complex foreign visa processing or employment-based visa work.
- USCIS charges separately for processing applications filed. We will apprise client of anticipated USCIS fees list.
Where Do I Start?
- Start by calling our office 541-779-7777 to set up an appointment. Our consultation fee is $50.00.
- From there you will need to print off our intake form to bring in filled out. Click here to download that form.
How to Find Us
1974 E McAndrews Rd
Medford, OR 97504