Dr. Tomás Alvarez is a BIA Partial Accredited Representative. He has supported low income families with immigration matters since July 1998 in Illinois, Colorado, Arizona and now in Oregon. In addition to practicing immigration law, Dr. Alvarez is the Pastor of Latino Ministries with Medford First Church of the Nazarene, in Medford, OR.
- Spanish American Bible College, Bachelor of Arts;
- Nazarene Theological Seminary, Master of Divinity;
- Fuller Theological Seminary, Doctor of Ministry.
Faith Morse is an Oregon attorney, practicing in Medford. Faith grew up in Salem, Oregon and went to college, graduate school, and law school there. She has worked as an attorney in Medford since 2010. She began volunteering with OPISS in 2017. She is passionate about helping others and supporting her community. For example, in high school, she went to Mexico three times to build homes for families there. She also has worked with many organizations on anti-human trafficking issues.
- Corban University, Bachelor of Science
- Willamette University, Master of Business Administration
- Willamette University, Doctor of Jurisprudencen.
Dana Franchetti is an Ordained Elder in the Church of the Nazarene. She has worked alongside refugees and immigrants since 2015 in Texas, and now through the immigration center in Medford. She is working towards her Masters of Intercultural Studies at Nazarene Theological Seminary. In addition to her work at the Immigration center, Dana is the Associate Pastor of Grow Ministry at Medford First Church of the Nazarene.
- Trevecca Nazarene University; Bachelors of Arts